Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly Round Up: 6/24 - 7/1

Weekly Round-Up: 6/24-7/1


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you the next edition of my Weekly Round Up. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
Currently the Wildfire 18 miles from my home is still raging. However, it is now 45% contained and they are slowly getting it put out. Over 300 homes have been burned down and 2 lives have been lost. An iconic ranch in the area, Flying W Ranch, was also lost to the fire.

I received and posted about my first Influenster VoxBox this past week.

New this week: This week I purchased a small train case and a few Nyx items. Posts to come on those later.

Current Lemming: Still that purple blush...

Quote of the week: I'm perfectly flawed, perfectly incomplete.

Posts you may have missed:

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment