Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Cupcake Review, Photos, Swatch

Revlon Lip Butter - Cupcake Review


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a review of Revlon's Lip Butter in the shade Cupcake. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
The Lip Butter in Cupcake is a soft baby/barbie pink color. It is also one of the sheer lip butters.

 
This isn't a shade I reach for very often because of how sheer it is. It adds just a subtle pink tint to my lips. The formula is the same as the other lip butters and it doesn't contain shimmer.


This swatch is three heavy, up and down swipes of the product on my skin. It takes quite a lot to get this one to show up.

Overall: I do love the color of this one in the tube, but it is impossible to get that color in application.

Use: 2/5
Packaging: 3/5
Price: $
Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: No.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment