Friday, June 29, 2012

Project Use It Up - June

Project Use It Up - June Edition


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you June's Edition of my Project Use It Up. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
For a few months now I have been working to use up some products to reduce the amount of clutter I have. This was partially in preparation for my up coming move, as I don't want to move quite that much stuff, and partially because I just have some stuff that needs to be used up.

June was a little slow on the use it up front compared to some other months.


The first product I emptied this month was a travel sized Tresemme hair spray. It was an alright spray, nothing spectacular.



I emptied out a small bottle of nail polish remover. Boring, I know lol.





I got this tube of mascara as a Sephora 100pt perk a while back, it has finally been emptied out. Once I empty some more mascaras I will likely be repurchasing this. I loved it.

 

The last thing I emptied was the travel sized Tresemme shampoo and conditioner that came from my Target beauty bag. Its an alright product, not something I'm going to rush out and buy though.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these! Hope you are doing well emptying things for July :)
    Would love to see a review for the mascara once you repurchase!

    ReplyDelete