Monday, June 25, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle Review, Photos, Swatch

Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Truffle Review

 
Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a review of Revlon's Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. Want to see more? Keep reading -->

And the love affair with Revlon's Lip Butters continues! This is one of my favorite shades thus far. I wonder how many times I have said that now... Pink Truffle is the one up on a pedestal today so let's get on with the review!





Pink Truffle is a beautiful mauvey color, right up my every day alley. I've heard reports that it can pull brown on some people, and on others it is a MLBB color. My experience has been the latter of the two.

The pigmentation is wonderful and it applies very evenly. This shade is very opaque with no shimmer.


A good description of this shade would be pinky brown. Once on the lips it mixes with the pigment of your lips to determine the final color. For me, its a mauvey MLBB. 

Overall: The is one of the real winners of the Lip Butter collection. Beautiful. Evenly wearing. A++

Use: 4/5
Price: $
Packaging: 3/5
Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment