Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Round-Up: 6/18 - 6/23

Weekly Round-Up: 6/18 - 6/23


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you another installment of my Weekly Round Up. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
This Saturday a wildfire broke out some 20 miles from my home in Colorado. Raging over three miles wide and with 0% containment, I am focusing most of my spare attention on that at the moment. 

This Friday we went to a BBQ at a friends house, I rocked my Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous with Mac Vegas Volt on top of it. I was really happy with my lips on Friday :)


I should be receiving my first VoxBox sometime in the coming week. There will be an unboxing post when that finally arrives :)
 
New This Week: The only new thing I picked up this week was the Kissable Balm Stain in Charm.

Current Lemming: Three more Lip Butters; Lollipop, Red Velvet and Strawberry Shortcake. I'm also eyeing four more of the balm stains. I'm also lemming Clinique's Acne Solutions skincare, my skin is not behaving so I feel its time to try something else.

Quote of the week: Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.

Posts you may have missed:

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment