Thursday, June 21, 2012

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Charm Review, Photos, Swatch

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain - Charm Review

 
Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a review of Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Charm. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
The third Revlon Kissable Balm Stain I picked up is the shade called Charm. It looks like a lovely soft peach shade, which would be right up my alley.


Once you remove the lid, it looks like a shimmery flesh tone color in the "tube". Still, a color I would like. 


When swatched on my arm, it comes off as that lovely soft peach I was looking for. Unfortunately, when I applied it to my lips, it vanished completely. No pigment what so ever.

I was very disappointed when I applied this, I felt like I wasted my money on this shade. I still feel that way.

Overall: This has the same packaging, scent and minty feel that the other balm stains have. However, I have to say this is one of the least pigmented of the bunch. 

Use: 1/5
Price: $
Packaging: 3/5
Rating: 1/5
Repurchase: No.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment