Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mac Vegas Volt Review, Photos, Swatch

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick Review

 
Today on the Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a review of Mac's lipstick in the shade Vegas Volt. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 I recently picked up Mac's Vegas Volt lipstick via their Back 2 Mac program. Their lipsticks usually retail for around $15.50 and are available on maccosmetics.com, at their counters and their stores.

Vegas Volt is an Amplified formula, which is my favorite of Mac's lipstick formulas. Amplifieds are smooth, creamy and very pigmented.


Vegas Volt is a vibrant coral-orange shade. On some it shows more coral, on others more orange. I am on of those that it shows more orange on.


I recently paired this lipstick with Revlon's Rendezvous balm stain. They went very well together. 

Overall: I love orange shades for lips. This one is no exception. I absolutely adore this lipstick and I wish I had bought it sooner! It is similar to a Revlon Lipstick I used to own, the shade name was Siren. Vegas Volt is far more pigmented and creamy.

Use: 4/5
Price: $$
Packaging: 4/5
Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Yes

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment