Friday, June 22, 2012

Target Beauty Bag - Summer

Target Beauty Bag for Summer

 
Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a look at Target's summer beauty bag. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
Target seems to release these freebie bags of theirs once per season. This is the third one I've gotten in the last year.

This season's bag isn't my favorite so far, but the bag itself is my favorite makeup bag I have received from the program.


This bag is made of a woven cotton fabric as opposed to the satiny fabric of the past two bags.


Our first freebie is a sample of Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. 


The second freebie is another color treated hair shampoo and conditioner sample, this one is from Aveeno.


This is where it became misleading, the ad for this season's bag showed a Revlon Lip Butter in the picture, but what we received was a sample card of the lip butter in Peach Parfait. (They also showed a Rimmel mascara, no sign of that what so ever.)


Another hair sample, travel sizes of Tresemme's split remedy shampoo and conditioner.


The last freebie was a travel sized tube of Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Touch sun block. I didn't get a picture of it on its own, but it is on the right side of this photo.

I love these freebie bags, but I wish the ads weren't so misleading.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment