Saturday, June 23, 2012

Revlon Creamscicle Lip Butter Review, Photos, Swatch

Revlon Lip Butter Creamscicle Review


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a review of yet another Revlon Lip Butter, this one is in the shade Creamscicle. Want to see more? Keep reading-->
 
I know I've done six other posts on Revlon's Lip Butters, but I am reviewing a 7th for you today. This was one of the first I purchased, but I frequently forget about it. It is a little bit disappointing, and I am going to tell you why in this post.





This shade is similar to the Kissable Lip Balm in Charm that I recently reviewed. I was also disappointed by that product. At first glance, this looks like a beautiful light peach shade (just like the balm stain) but once you apply it, it is nothing more than a clear balm on my lips.

The color pigmentation just is not there. I have used this one under lipsticks as a balm many times now, because there is just no color on its own.

This made me very sad, as I wanted to love this color. 


As you can see from this swatch, or rather not see, there is just no pigment to this shade at all. The insides of my arms are pretty pale and it does not show up.

Overall: I love Revlon's Lip Butters, but this shade is just a bust for me.

Use: 2/5
Packaging: 3/5
Price: $
Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: No.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment