Monday, July 2, 2012

Little Haul

Small Haul - Ulta, Target etc


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a small haul post. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
The past couple of days I did a little "bargain" makeup shopping. I'm pretty happy with the items I picked up.


First, I picked up a 100 color palette from Elf while I was in Target. However, this pigmentation of this palette was terrible and the colors were chalky. This was returned to Target.


I went by Ulta as I was craving some more NYX products. The first one I grabbed was their cream blush in Orange.


This color is gorgeous. I think I'm in love.


After the blush, I gravitated towards the display of matte lipsticks. I grabbed one in the shade Indie Chic.


I'm having a summer love affair with orange shades this year. This one strongly reminds me of Mac's Watch Me Simmer when on my lips. 


I grabbed a new Milk jumbo pencil. Mine has been gone for a long time, and I wanted a replacement.


Gotta love it.


I added another Stick Blush to my collection. This one is in the shade Magnolia. 


This one is very close to the color of Pink Lotus.. so I'm not sure I truly need both of them.


After I returned the Elf palette to Target, I went looking for a small train case to store the makeup I still have out in. Since I'm moving soon, I have gone ahead and packed up a good bit of my "Collection." I needed a place to keep the stuff I am still using, and this fit the bill pretty well.


With my stuff in it.


I picked this up for my hair. I had been wanting to try an argan oil of some kind in my hair to control the frizz and such, I saw this sitting on the shelf and picked it up.


The last thing I got is a replacement for my long lost Silent Treatment trio from Wet N Wild.


In truth, I buy this for the taupe shade.

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I wish we had NYX readily available in Canada. :(

    Would love to see a review of the blushes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have it! You can find it at Save on Foods, Price Smart Foods, Recall, and more recently London Drugs :)

      Delete
  2. You are very talented and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange looks beautiful! Does it wear well? Too bad about the palette.:/

    ReplyDelete