Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekly Round-Up: 6/11 - 6/16

Weekly Round-Up 6/11 - 6/16





Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you another Weekly Round-Up. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
We are still working on getting ready to move. This week I have also been planning what to do for my husband's first real Father's Day at home. I've decided to get him a new wallet, as his is falling apart. 

New This Week: This week I started collecting the new Revlon Kissable Balm Stains. I've got three so far, and I want more.

Current Lemming: There are three more lip butters I want, and four more Kissable Balm stains I am after. Still lemming that bright palette and lavender blush.

Quote of the Week: It takes a village to raise a child.

Posts you may have missed:

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment