Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Target Beauty Bag - Spring

Target's Spring Beauty Bag


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a look at Target's Spring Beauty Bag. Want to see more? Keep reading -->
 
Every few months or so Target puts out a free beauty sample bag. You either sign up for it on their website, or as it was this time, on their Facebook page. You have to be quick, they usually go fast.

This time around we got the usual small makeup bag and book of beauty coupons featuring the brands/products showcased in the bag.

We also received a 7 ct pack of Simple Makeup Cleansing wipes, a travel sized Pantene conditioner, deluxe sample size of the Neutrogena Visibly Bright facial wash, a travel size of the Nivea Extended Moisture lotion and a sample card of L'oreal's Magic Lumi.

I have previously written a review of the Simple makeup wipes, I was excited to see these in the bag. I like trying new facial washes, so the Neutrogena sample was a win for me and I will write a review once i've used it up. Lotion is always great, throwing that bottle in my travel bag. I also really like the bag it all came in. 

Now, for the other two items: I am not a fan of hair care samples, but this travel size conditioner may come in handy when I move 1800 miles back home in a few months. I never use sample cards when I get them, and to be honest I wasn't really interested in L'oreal's Magic Lumi to begin with. Some people love it, some people feel that it is just "meh."

Overall, I am impressed and happy with this freebie bag! I love when they put these out. 

Thanks for reading :)

 
COMING UP ON The Lovely Nerds:
«



PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew about this lol. I'm always down to try new things.

    ReplyDelete