Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Daily Lipsticks

My Daily Lipsticks


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a look at the four lipsticks I currently have in rotation as my daily lipsticks. Want to see more? Keep reading -->



I suppose you could also call these my current favorites. The colors I am currently rotating are Viva Glam Cyndi, The Faerie Glen, Angel and Asian Flower. Oh yes, I have a purple lipstick in daily rotation :)


Cyndi is a very soft red, wearable by many people. I think I need to go get a backup of this shade.
The Faerie Glen is my perfect nude, curse you Mac for making it LE!
Angel is a lovely soft pink on my lips. Many use it as a MLBB shade, it does not quite fit that bill for me.
Asian Flower is a pinky lavender shade and I truly love it. This one is a Sheen Supreme lipstick, which is quite similar to Revlon's Lip Butters. Just like the butters, I want moar!

Thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment