Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Favorites

MARCH FAVORITES



Today's post is my March Favorites. Sorry I have been MIA, I've been sick and busy taking care of a sick toddler as well. Interested? Keep reading :)


I don't have a lot of favorites for the month of March, I haven't been using many beauty products this month. Here are a few "tool" type items I've loved. First, Mac Fix +. Great for applying shadows wet and "finishing" my fave makeup. My Kat Von D Brow brush, my HG brow brush to be honest. And finally, Elf clear brow gel/mascara. You can't beat this as a brow gel for $1.00.


A couple of lip products this month, Mac The Faerie Glen. Of course, my perfect nude WOULD be a LE Mac shade. Then we have Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15. Wonderful, wonderful little product.


Swatches of The Faerie Glen and Fresh Sugar Rose.


Just two eye products. Benefit They're Real Mascara. I'm glad they made the mini size tube of this a permanent item. Also, Mac Siahi F/L. I got this just in time to use it on St. Patrick's Day (yes, I know it's blue not green lol) and I love it. This was my first Mac Fluidline and I swear, I need more.


I am currently on a "Project Use It Up" in order to clear out some of my products before we move in four months. I just have too many products and I don't want to take up all of that room to move them all with me. This month, I used up Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body wash, Yes to Carrots travel sized body butter and a PocketBac in Fresh Picked Tangerine. 

Tons more products on my use it up list. They're taking a while to whittle down.

Alright, that's it for my March Favorites. Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading :)
COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« Review: Simple Makeup Cleansing Wipes
PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« Makeup Collection: Lips

4 comments:

  1. lol I just recently finished up my blacktrack f/l that sucker took forever to get through but i wasn't about to let it go to waste :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my Bobbi Brown gel liner for... somewhere around a year now and I have barely made a dent in it! If it doesn't dry up, it'll last ages...

      Delete
  2. It's not fair to make me lem LE nudes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee is a good substitute :D And I think it's unfair that Mac makes the best shades LE :(

      Delete