Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mac Impassioned FOTD

FOTD - MAC IMPASSIONED


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a quick FOTD using Mac Impassioned. Want to see more? Keep reading -->


I did a simple, neutralish eye with this look using theBalm's Nude'Tude palette.


As usual, I used my Elf Studio Brow Kit to lightly fill in my brows. I used Stubborn from lid to crease, Schitzo blended into the crease, Sleek concentrated in the crease and outer corner, Snobby as a brow h/l. I also placed Schitzo on the lower lashline and Sleek on the outer third of the lower lashline. No eyeliner today, Benefit They're Real mascara.

On the cheeks I used Mac Hipness blush, Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer and Too Faced Pink Leopard to highlight.


WOO, creepy lip picture! lol Mac Impassioned alone on the lips.


Complete product list:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
LM Secret Camoflauge concealer
Mac Hipness Blush
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
theBalm Nude'Tude palette
Mac Impassioned lipstick
Elf Studio Brow Kit

Thanks for reading :)


COMING UP ON The Lovely Nerds:
« To be determined



PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« Swap Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment