Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Review: bareMinerals Sephora 500pt Perk

REVIEW - SEPHORA BAREMINERALS 500PT PERK



Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you a quick review of Sephora's bareMinerals 500pt Perk. Want to see more? Keep reading -->


One of Sephora's recent 500pt Perks is from bareMinerals. It contains a travel/deluxe sample size of the Mineral Veil, Flawless Definition mascara and Prime Time eye primer as well as a full sized lipgloss.





I don't have too much to say about these products as I was not wowed or terribly disappointed by them.

The Mineral Veil works nicely as a setting powder, but it feels and looks too heavy for my liking. It did not irritate my skin or break it out.

The eye primer works well and would probably be the only product here that I would possibly repurchase later.

The mascara is just an average mascara, nothing special. It lengthens a bit, and adds a tiny bit of volume. Easily found in other, cheaper brands.

The lipgloss is decently pigmented but it is very sticky, it is about on par with Mac Lipglass as far as stickiness goes. I am not a lipgloss fan and I am even less of a sticky lipgloss fan.

The little bag it comes in is reusable, but the plastic zip closure is fragile and will break easily.


I suppose this is about average for a 500pt perk, a good way to try out some products but I rather wish I had held onto my points for a better perk later. Ah well, live and learn.

THE GOOD:

« The primer is nice.


THE BAD:
« Stiiicky lipgloss.


ITS JUST ALRIGHT:
« The Mascara is average.
 
OVERALL:
Eh, these aren't my favorite things out there, but they aren't bad.

Rating:
Use: 3/5
Packaging: 3/5
Price: --
Repurchase? No.

Thanks for reading :)


COMING UP ON The Lovely Nerds:
« To be determined.



PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« Ms&Mrs Minimergency Kit Review

No comments:

Post a Comment