Thursday, March 15, 2012

Holy Grail Series: Lips

HOLY GRAIL LIP PRODUCTS
Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you the final post in my HG series. This one is featuring lip products. I don't have a lot of HG lip products, I use and love too many for that. Want to know more? Keep reading -->


First up, we have Mac Prep + Prime lip. I have issues with flakey lips and lip lines. This more or less works as a lip balm, but out of all I own this one does the best at filling in my flakies and lines. 

 My HG, go to lipstick is Kat Von D's Lolita. I reach for this lipstick more than any other I own and I adore the color. 


Here's a quick swatch of Lolita.


THE GOOD:
« Prep + Prime lip's effectiveness.
« The versatility of Lolita.

THE BAD:
« Lolita's price. Not sure it's really worth the price point.

ITS JUST ALRIGHT: 
« Prep + Prime lip's price.

OVERALL:


RATING:
«  Repurchase? Most definitely.  

Thanks for reading :)

COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« Review: Mac Fix+

PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« Holy Grail Series - Skincare

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I've tried MAC's, but didn't help me much to prolong lipstick wear, so I didn't repurchase. Never seen Kat von D Lolita, but seems nice... one of my fave l/s is Kat von D Forever & Never.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mac only prolongs mine by a little bit, I mostly use it to make my lipstick look better. I get awful dry lips.

      I haven't seen Forever&Never, I think I need to look it up :P

      Delete