Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Review and First Impressions: Viva Glam Nicki

REVIEW + FIRST IMPRESSIONS: VG NICKI

Today on The Lovely Nerds I am going to be telling you my first impressions of the new Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. Want to know more? Keep reading -->



The lipstick comes in the typical Viva Glam tube, with Nicki Minaj's signature printed around the barrel.


The shade is a warm coral-pink. It is a satin formula lipstick. It takes a couple of layers, but it is very opaque.


This photo shows the color in the tube a little better.


Some swatches against some other coral/bright pink shades. L-R: Mac Everhip, Mac VG Nicki, Mac Impassioned, Mac Candy Yum Yum, Revlon Colorburst Fuschia.

Swatches with flash. Same order as above photo.

THE GOOD:
« The color
« The cause
« Versatility

THE BAD:
« How it accentuates lip imperfections

ITS JUST ALRIGHT:
« Price point
« Pigmentation   

OVERALL:
 I think I really adore this lipstick shade. It is much better than the pink VG Gaga shade from two years ago. I feel this one will get a lot of use this coming summer :D

RATING:
Overall: 3.5/5
Price: $
Use: 3/5
Repurchase? I do believe I would. 

Thanks for reading :)
COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« FOTD using VG Nicki
PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« B&BW Haul   

No comments:

Post a Comment