Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FOTD featuring Viva Glam Nicki

FOTD WITH VIVA GLAM NICKI
 

Today's FOTD is featuring the newly released MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. If you want to see more pictures and what products I used for this look, keep reading!



(Please excuse the bags under my eyes, I don't sleep much) For today's FOTD featuring Nicki, I decided to go a little lighter on the eyes and let the focus be the lipstick. It is certainly bright enough to be the center of attention!


For the eyes I used the lighter two shades from the BECCA Enigma palette and used UD Foxy for the brow h/l. I lined my lower lashline with the shimmery shade out of Enigma and lined my upper lashes with a brown Physician's Formula gel liner. I did my eyebrows with the ELF Studio Brow Kit (current HG). On my cheeks I am wearing MAC Ripe Peach applied with a stippling brush. My foundation is MAC MSFN and I tried to conceal my under eye circles with LM Undercover Pot. And of course, the focus of this look, on my lips I am wearing MAC Viva Glam Nicki over an EOS lip balm.


This photo was taken after several hours of wear and one lipstick touch up. Getting a little shiny there, lol.


Here are the products used for this look except for the PF liner and brow kit.

Thanks for reading :)
 
COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« Urban Decay Naked 2 Review
 
PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:

No comments:

Post a Comment