Monday, February 6, 2012

Dupe Alert: Nars and Nyx

DUPE ALERT: NARS AND NYX

Today on The Lovely Nerds I want to share with you a possibly dupe I discovered in my collection. Nars Orgasm and Nyx Orchid. Want to know more? Keep reading -->



The Nyx blush stick in Orchid is actually a bit more pigmented than Orgasm, but once blended out on the skin it becomes very similar to the famous Orgasm blush. Orchid is a bit more pink toned than Orgasm, but when applied lightly and blended you get an almost identical color on the skin :) I would say this is a 95%+ dupe.

Thanks for reading :)
COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« EOTD Using Naked 2
PREVIOUSLY ON The Lovely Nerds:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are dupes! I need to start cutting back and finding more dupes for the expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lucky find. I'd been wanting some blush sticks and found out Nyx released some recently. When I got them home and was looking at them I though "hey... that color looks familiar..." And boom! Found a dupe :D

      Delete