Friday, March 9, 2012

Holy Grail Series: Face

HOLY GRAIL - FACE PRODUCTS


Today on The Lovely Nerds I am bringing you part 2 of my holy grail series featuring Face type products. Want to know more? Keep reading -->



First up we have MAC MSFN, I am currently using the shade Medium. I have been using this product for several years now. No matter what foundation I buy to try, I always go back to this powder. The coverage is light-medium and leaves a satin-y finish. I have never broken out or gotten any type of irritation from this product.


I suppose this item is actually a little more of an eye product, but I am including it here. The Elf studio brow kit. It's compact, its cheap and it works. What more can you ask for in a good product?


Third on this list is Urban Decay's all nighter spray. This stuff really works. The smell is a bit odd, but it diffuses quickly and doesn't linger on your skin. It makes my makeup last for 11 hours. The price is a little high on the full sized bottle... but with how long it will last, I feel it is worth it.


Last but not least, Benefit Erase Paste. I have shade 02. I got this in one of their mini kits and instantly fell in love. It blends in well, and covers my dark circles like a dream. When I run out, I will have to have more.


THE GOOD:
« Studio brow kit's price point
« MSFN's dependability
« Erase paste being available in mini sizes
« How well All nighter works


THE BAD:
« The price point of most of these items


ITS JUST ALRIGHT: 
« No mediocre comments.


Thanks for reading :)


COMING UP on The Lovely Nerds:
« Holy Grail Series - Lips


PREVIOUSLY on The Lovely Nerds:
« Holy Grail Series - Eyes

2 comments:

  1. Although Mac is pricey, you just can't go wrong! Love their stuff!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, its not much more expensive than drugstore anymore!

      Delete